How to work with vgl?

Malcolm

maths_fan said:
How to make (link) the program with it? Is there anyone who works
with vgl?
The three letter "vgl" could stand for almost anything in computers.

If "vgl" is a library, your compiler might be able to link with it.
Generally this is done by #including the approriate headers in your C source
(eg #include "vgl.h"), and then possibly telling the compiler in which
directory these headers are to be found. To link proper, you might need to
pass an option to your linker. Typically this will be something like -l
vgl.lib, but the exact syntax may vary.

Joona I Palaste

The quastion was: how to work with C language library VGL. Don't you
think it's a C language quastion? I read man, but I still don't know
how to send graphics from bitmap to display.

The C language does not define any library called VGL. Therefore this is
not a C language question.

Irrwahn Grausewitz

The quastion was: how to work with C language library VGL. Don't you
think it's a C language quastion?

While it is related to C, it is still off-topic in comp.lang.c, because
this group is about standardized C, not about non-standard extensions to
the C language. But you already knew this, as you followed the links
above, right?
I read man, but I still don't know
how to send graphics from bitmap to display.

ISO C has no notion of bitmaps or displays. I never ran across the
library you named, so I unfortunately cannot point you to a more
appropriate news-group. Look for an OS/implementation specific NG.

Regards