  1. maths_fan

    maths_fan Guest

    How to make (link) the program with it? Is there anyone who works with vgl?
    maths_fan, Oct 19, 2003

  2. Irrwahn Grausewitz, Oct 19, 2003

  3. maths_fan

    Malcolm Guest

    "maths_fan" <> wrote in message
    > How to make (link) the program with it? Is there anyone who works
    > with vgl?

    The three letter "vgl" could stand for almost anything in computers.

    If "vgl" is a library, your compiler might be able to link with it.
    Generally this is done by #including the approriate headers in your C source
    (eg #include "vgl.h"), and then possibly telling the compiler in which
    directory these headers are to be found. To link proper, you might need to
    pass an option to your linker. Typically this will be something like -l
    vgl.lib, but the exact syntax may vary.
    Malcolm, Oct 19, 2003
  4. maths_fan

    maths_fan Guest

    Irrwahn Grausewitz <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > (maths_fan) wrote:
    >
    > >How to make (link) the program with it? Is there anyone who works with vgl?

    > And what is your C question?
    > Please read the c.l.c welcome-message
    >
    > http://www.angelfire.com/ms3/bchambless0/welcome_to_clc.html
    >
    > and the c.l.c-faq
    >
    > http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html
    >
    > before posting here.
    > Thank you.

    The quastion was: how to work with C language library VGL. Don't you
    think it's a C language quastion? I read man, but I still don't know
    how to send graphics from bitmap to display.
    maths_fan, Oct 19, 2003
  5. maths_fan <> scribbled the following:
    > Irrwahn Grausewitz <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> (maths_fan) wrote:
    >> >How to make (link) the program with it? Is there anyone who works with vgl?

    >> And what is your C question?
    >> Please read the c.l.c welcome-message
    >>
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/ms3/bchambless0/welcome_to_clc.html
    >>
    >> and the c.l.c-faq
    >>
    >> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html
    >>
    >> before posting here.
    >> Thank you.

    > The quastion was: how to work with C language library VGL. Don't you
    > think it's a C language quastion? I read man, but I still don't know
    > how to send graphics from bitmap to display.

    The C language does not define any library called VGL. Therefore this is
    not a C language question.

    "Keep shooting, sooner or later you're bound to hit something."
    - Misfire
    Joona I Palaste, Oct 19, 2003
  6. (maths_fan) wrote:

    >Irrwahn Grausewitz <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> (maths_fan) wrote:
    >>
    >> >How to make (link) the program with it? Is there anyone who works with vgl?

    >> And what is your C question?
    >> Please read the c.l.c welcome-message
    >>
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/ms3/bchambless0/welcome_to_clc.html
    >>
    >> and the c.l.c-faq
    >>
    >> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html
    >>
    >> before posting here.
    >> Thank you.

    >The quastion was: how to work with C language library VGL. Don't you
    >think it's a C language quastion?

    While it is related to C, it is still off-topic in comp.lang.c, because
    this group is about standardized C, not about non-standard extensions to
    the C language. But you already knew this, as you followed the links
    above, right?

    >I read man, but I still don't know
    >how to send graphics from bitmap to display.

    ISO C has no notion of bitmaps or displays. I never ran across the
    library you named, so I unfortunately cannot point you to a more
    appropriate news-group. Look for an OS/implementation specific NG.

    Regards
    --
    Irrwahn
    ()