    could you pls suggest how i can wrap text in Excel cell (row, column
    also)? I'm using win32ole library for working with excel format.
    Thanks.

    Leshak Leshak, Jul 2, 2008

  2. Leshak Leshak

    Damjan Rems Guest

    Alex ... wrote:
    > Hello,
    > could you pls suggest how i can wrap text in Excel cell (row, column
    > also)? I'm using win32ole library for working with excel format.
    > Thanks.

    Here you can find a lot of usefull win32ole tips:
    http://rubyonwindows.blogspot.com/

    by
    TheR

    Damjan Rems, Jul 3, 2008

  3. Leshak Leshak

    Alex ... Guest

    Thanks TheR,
    yes i know it's very useful resource but i didn't find any info about
    wrapping in excel :(

    Alex ..., Jul 3, 2008
  4. Leshak Leshak

    David Mullet Guest

    Alex ... wrote:
    > Hello,
    > could you pls suggest how i can wrap text in Excel cell (row, column
    > also)? I'm using win32ole library for working with excel format.
    > Thanks.

    Set the WrapText property for the range object in question. Examples:

    worksheet.Rows(1).WrapText = true
    worksheet.Columns(5).WrapText = true
    worksheet.Cells(10, 25).WrapText = true
    worksheet.Range("A2:K30").WrapText = true

    David

    http://rubyonwindows.blogspot.com

    http://rubyonwindows.blogspot.com/search/label/excel

    David Mullet, Jul 3, 2008