    ice Guest

    I am a fresh here , and I have no idea of it.
    Do you have any comments?
    ice, Nov 3, 2005

  2. ice

    Peter Hansen Guest

    ice wrote:
    > I am a fresh here , and I have no idea of it.
    > Do you have any comments?

    Why do you want to write your own system? There are already lots of
    blog programs written in Python which you could just use, or customize.

    -Peter
    Peter Hansen, Nov 3, 2005

  3. ice

    Graham Guest

    Are you fresh to Python or just to this group?

    There are quite a few python frameworks that provide functionality for
    blogs.
    You'll just have to decide which one you want to try out.
    Graham, Nov 3, 2005
  4. ice wrote:
    > I am a fresh here , and I have no idea of it.
    > Do you have any comments?

    Learn Python
    Learn web programming
    Write the specs for your blog system
    Design the solution
    Implement it

    --
    bruno desthuilliers
    p in ''.split('@')])"
    bruno at modulix, Nov 3, 2005
  5. ice enlightened us with:
    > I am a fresh here , and I have no idea of it. Do you have any
    > comments?

    Look up "turbogears" and watch the "20 minute Wiki" video tutorial.

    Sybren
    Frank Zappa
    Sybren Stuvel, Nov 3, 2005
  6. ice

    ice Guest

    Thanks for all your comments.
    What I wanted is a chance to practise my programming talents with
    Python.
    ice, Nov 3, 2005
  7. ice

    Damjan Guest

    > I am a fresh here , and I have no idea of it.
    > Do you have any comments?

    Take a look at aether, a single CGI script and it's easy to understand.
    http://www.logarithmic.net/pfh/aether

    --
    damjan
    Damjan, Nov 8, 2005