How to write a bluescreen with C++???

Discussion in 'C++' started by Robin-Louis Clevis, Dec 27, 2005.

  1. I want to write a bluescreen with C++.

    Is that possible?

    Robin-Louis Clevis, Dec 27, 2005

  2. Robin-Louis Clevis

    benben Guest

    Robin-Louis Clevis wrote:
    > I want to write a bluescreen with C++.
    >
    > Is that possible?

    Just draw a blue screen in an image and display it with the program.

    Ben

    benben, Dec 27, 2005

  3. Robin-Louis Clevis wrote:
    > I want to write a bluescreen with C++.
    >
    > Is that possible?

    Not with standard C++. With a platform-specific specialization yes.
    /Peter Jansson

    Peter Jansson, Dec 27, 2005
  4. Robin-Louis Clevis

    Howard Guest

    "Robin-Louis Clevis" <> wrote in message
    >I want to write a bluescreen with C++.
    >
    > Is that possible?

    Are you referring to the infamous "blue screen of death" (BSOD) experienced
    (and adored) by millions of Windoze users worldwide? :)

    Why in the world would you want to make your computer crash? If that's your
    goal, it sounds like virus behavior, something we do not encourage here.

    -Howard

    Howard, Dec 27, 2005
  5. Robin-Louis Clevis

    JustBoo Guest

    On 27 Dec 2005 01:37:46 -0800, "Robin-Louis Clevis"
    <> wrote:

    >I want to write a bluescreen with C++.
    >Is that possible?

    Buy Microsuck .Net 2003. Invoke Managed Code with COM.

    Voila! Enjoy.

    JustBoo, Dec 27, 2005
  6. On 27 Dec 2005 01:37:46 -0800, "Robin-Louis Clevis"
    <> wrote:

    >I want to write a bluescreen with C++.
    >
    >Is that possible?

    cout << "bluescreen" << endl;

    Roland Pibinger, Dec 27, 2005
  7. Robin-Louis Clevis wrote:
    > I want to write a bluescreen with C++.
    >
    > Is that possible?

    With Windows 9x, just execute any program a few times and you'll
    probably get one.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Mcdougall, Dec 27, 2005
  8. Robin-Louis Clevis

    Ryan Styles Guest

    On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 20:28:41 GMT, (Roland Pibinger)
    staggered into the room, obviously drunk, and said:

    >On 27 Dec 2005 01:37:46 -0800, "Robin-Louis Clevis"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>I want to write a bluescreen with C++.
    >>
    >>Is that possible?

    >cout << "bluescreen" << endl;

    hahaha

    Ryan Styles, Dec 28, 2005
  9. Re: How to write a bluescreen with C++??? [OT]

    Robin-Louis Clevis wrote:
    > I want to write a bluescreen with C++.
    >
    > Is that possible?

    [OT>]