How to write a bool datatype in a access DB?

Georg Mayer

Hi,
I am trying to write a bool in an Access Database, where I have the
datatype "true/false" (or "wahr/falsch" in German).
I am using a DataSet, where I am doing my changes to the variable.
After that I am calling the update()- method on my DB-adapter-object
('adapter.Update(dbItems)') -- and I get an Exception...
I've tried various values like true, "true", 1, "1". But it's the same
problem everytime...
Does anybody know that problem and/or knows an answer to it?

Thanx

Georg

cosine... zero

True isn't 1, it's -1.

Have you checked to see if you've got the right includes to make the True /
False constants actually equal to 0/-1 ?

Also, in Access, there's several ways to format a boolean "Yes/No" field...
perhaps it's an issue with your format?

Which exception are you receiving?

hth
cosinezero