How to write a driver for unsupported USB joystick?

Michel Rouzic

I got an unsupported joystick, a Gravis Blackhawk ADB (Aplle Desktop
Bus), connected to my PC by an iMate (ADB to USB adapter). The problem
is that it's only recognized as a HID mouse

how can i write a driver in C to make it usable as a joystick?

Dave Vandervies

I got an unsupported joystick, a Gravis Blackhawk ADB (Aplle Desktop
Bus), connected to my PC by an iMate (ADB to USB adapter). The problem
is that it's only recognized as a HID mouse

how can i write a driver in C to make it usable as a joystick?

By using system-specific extensions that are not defined by the C language
and are therefore beyond the scope of comp.lang.c .

A newsgroup that discusses driver programming for the OS you plan to
use it under would be a good first stop for more information.

dave

Michel Rouzic

oh ok thx. yeah i thought com.lang.c wasnt the best to post it but
didnt know what would be better.

--
Dave Vandervies (e-mail address removed)
[T]he risk in Chinatown is one that had been accepted and has now been adjusted