How to write a facebook client?

holmes86

Hi,everyone

I'm a python newbie,and I want to write a facebook client.But I don't
know how to do it.Meanwhile I have any write web experience,so I also
don't know how to analyse web page.Any help will be appreciate.

geremy condra

Hi,everyone

I'm a python newbie,and I want to write a facebook client.But I don't
know how to do it.Meanwhile I have any write web experience,so I also
don't know how to analyse web page.Any help will be appreciate.

Obligatory warning: any project, of any size, in computer science or
any related field, will require you to learn a *lot*, and most of the time
other people aren't going to be able or willing to help you- you just have
to do it yourself. If that doesn't sound like something you want to do
or are able to do, then you should probably save yourself some trouble
and stop now. Otherwise, the links below may be helpful.

1) google.com, it's your friend
2) htmlgoodies.com, for the basics of the web side
3) w3schools.com, for a bit more of the web stuff
4) docs.python.org, for the python stuff
5) http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/PythonPyFacebookTutorial,
for getting python and facebook to play nicely together.

Good luck.

Geremy Condra

holmes86

Obligatory warning: any project, of any size, in computer science or
any related field, will require you to learn a *lot*, and most of the time
other people aren't going to be able or willing to help you- you just have
to do it yourself. If that doesn't sound like something you want to do
or are able to do, then you should probably save yourself some trouble
and stop now. Otherwise, the links below may be helpful.

1) google.com, it's your friend
2) htmlgoodies.com, for the basics of the web side
3) w3schools.com, for a bit more of the web stuff
4) docs.python.org, for the python stuff
5)http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/PythonPyFacebookTutorial,
    for getting python and facebook to play nicely together.

Good luck.

Geremy Condra

OK,thanks very much