    Joe Guest

    How to write a program to send sms message, any resources?
    and is it free or send sms is open to public?
    Joe, Oct 12, 2005

  2. nothing is for free in th bits world, even Linux is free, but u need to by a
    computer first ;-)

    you have 2 ways to do this:

    Sending SMS using a SMS Gateway (there is one free that you could install
    under linux) or you can pay for other
    Sending SMS using an ordinary phone using the AT Commands but off course
    you will pay the SMS to your Mobile operator.

    --
    Bruno Alexandre
    (Sintra, PORTUGAL)

    Bruno Alexandre, Oct 27, 2005

  3. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Can u give me the relating web sites

    Joe, Oct 27, 2005
  4. sure...

    Kannel (free SMS Gateway for Linux) http://www.kannel.org/index.shtml

    WinSMS (software to use with your PC and Mobile) http://www.winsms.com/

    SMS Driver (Pro SMS Gateway) http://www.freesms.net/pro/index_eng.asp

    or

    AT Modem Command Reference http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=164660

    --
    Bruno Alexandre
    (Sintra, PORTUGAL)

    Bruno Alexandre, Oct 27, 2005
  5. in SMS Driver (Pro SMS Gateway) Downloads Area there is a source code for
    VB6 using SMS Server and SMS Loader Application

    --
    Bruno Alexandre
    (Sintra, PORTUGAL)

    Bruno Alexandre, Oct 27, 2005