    I followed instruction from a book, but it did not help as you would,
    I wish!

    Thank
    Cle, Dec 6, 2003

  2. Hey, from Russia.

    To run PL script, u must install Perl Interpritator (Active Perl 5...) and
    Internet Server (may be Apache) and configurate it.
    Download last version for this aplications! When restart your comp, and read
    in your boot how to configurate Apache to working this Perl.

    P.S.: Your will must to change CGI-BIN directory, and i'm strongli not
    recomend A: or same on it )

    Aleksei N. LOVUSHKIN
    Moscow City, 06/12/2003

    Aleksei N. LOVUSHKIN, Dec 6, 2003

  3. Cle

    Tom Guest

    I'm not sure where you are having the problem:
    1. Accessing the A:\ drive from within your CGI Perl program? It's the
    same as any other Perl program -- can you get that working?
    2. Writing CGI programs in general? Are you able to run any CGI programs on
    your server (do you have the webserver, Perl interpreter and CGI directory
    properly defined)?
    3. Are you trying to map the "/MyName/" to your A:\ drive? Set up an alias
    in Apache or IIS.
    Tom

    Tom, Dec 8, 2003