How to write cracking and software-piracy tools in C++???

Carl Dau

I'm a software pirate and I think that ALL software is public domain,
only idiots do pay for software, all software should be for free.

But recently, copy-protection methods got better and cracking software
is getting harder.

So, how can I write a superb cracking program in C++ that will be able
to remove any copy-protection???

jacob navia

Carl said:
I'm a software pirate and I think that ALL software is public domain,
only idiots do pay for software, all software should be for free.

But recently, copy-protection methods got better and cracking software
is getting harder.

So, how can I write a superb cracking program in C++ that will be able
to remove any copy-protection???

Very easy:

#include <stdio.h>
int main(int argc,char *argv[])
{
if (argc < 2) {
printf("Usage: remove copy protection <file name>\n");
return -1;
}
remove(argv[1]);
}

You see?

This program will get rid of any copy protection in its argument.

Salt_Peter

I'm a software pirate and I think that ALL software is public domain,
only idiots do pay for software, all software should be for free.

But recently, copy-protection methods got better and cracking software
is getting harder.

So, how can I write a superb cracking program in C++ that will be able
to remove any copy-protection???

start here:

int main()

and when your done, give it to me so i can sell it (as my own) and put
supper on the table.
I want that software maintained, bug-free, updated, supported too.
Lets see how far you get with your logic.

Gianni Mariani

Carl said:
I'm a software pirate and I think that ALL software is public domain,
only idiots do pay for software, all software should be for free.

But recently, copy-protection methods got better and cracking software
is getting harder.

So, how can I write a superb cracking program in C++ that will be able
to remove any copy-protection???

I know I know - use money - buy a copy and buy your way out of the copy
protection.

osmium

Carl Dau said:
I'm a software pirate and I think that ALL software is public domain,
only idiots do pay for software, all software should be for free.

But recently, copy-protection methods got better and cracking software
is getting harder.

So, how can I write a superb cracking program in C++ that will be able
to remove any copy-protection???

Have a lot of kids and hope that one of them is smarter than daddy

John Brawley

osmium said:
Have a lot of kids and hope that one of them is smarter than daddy

Change your mind to agree that if someone puts effort into something, he/she
should reap some rewards for that effort, minus fear of thieves.