    but when i do this it dosent write out on the page as it is HTML.
    I know that it should be written to the db as
    &lt;b&gt;&lt;/b&gt; but how can i do this???
    polilop, Nov 24, 2005

  2. polilop

    polilop Guest

    > &lt;b&gt;&lt;/b&gt; but how can i do this???
    I mean, the person that fills in the questions and answers fills them as
    they are
    <b></b> not &lt;b&gt;&lt;/b&gt; so what i wonted to know is how to
    transform
    <b></b> to &lt;b&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
    or if anybody has other ideas???

    polilop, Nov 24, 2005

  3. polilop

    polilop Guest

    Found it
    Response.write(Server.HTMLEncode("<b></b>"))

    polilop, Nov 24, 2005