How to write html tags onto a page ????

polilop

OK i know it sounds little bit wierd but here is what i have to do. I have a
database in which i store questions and answers, but the questions are about
HTML, Javascript, ASP...... So i store into my database a question like
'How do you make a letter/word in HTML bold?

Now i put the answer
<b></b>
Now i have to write out the answer
but when i do this it dosent write out on the page as it is HTML.
I know that it should be written to the db as
&lt;b&gt;&lt;/b&gt; but how can i do this???

polilop

&lt;b&gt;&lt;/b&gt; but how can i do this???
I mean, the person that fills in the questions and answers fills them as
they are
<b></b> not &lt;b&gt;&lt;/b&gt; so what i wonted to know is how to
transform
<b></b> to &lt;b&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
or if anybody has other ideas???