    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Uresh.

    Uresh, Feb 4, 2005

  2. Uresh wrote:
    > Hello everybody,,,,
    >
    > I have a task to get it done. it is to write an image file downloaded
    > from a http server and to load it in the FLASH memory.
    >
    > how do i do this under the Linux environment using C.
    >
    > Help in this regard is expected from all the peers....
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Uresh.

    This is a newsgroup about the C language. What you want done
    is platform-dependent. You may as well ask in a group dedicated
    to your platform. Try comp.unix.programmer for instance.

    Regards,
    Jonathan.

    --
    Email: "jonathan [period] burd [commercial-at] gmail [period] com" sans-WSP

    - Keith Thompson

    Jonathan Burd, Feb 4, 2005

  3. Uresh wrote:
    > Hello everybody,,,,
    >
    > I have a task to get it done. it is to write an image file downloaded
    > from a http server and to load it in the FLASH memory.
    >
    > how do i do this under the Linux environment using C.
    >
    > Help in this regard is expected from all the peers....
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Uresh.

    Try news:comp.arch.embedded, many people there know how
    to write to Flash memory devices. Some may even know
    how to do this on a Linux system.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
    Other sites:

    Thomas Matthews, Feb 4, 2005
  4. Uresh

    Dan Henry Guest

    Jonathan Burd <> wrote:

    >Uresh wrote:
    >> I have a task to get it done. it is to write an image file downloaded
    >> from a http server and to load it in the FLASH memory.
    >>
    >> how do i do this under the Linux environment using C.
    >> ===================

    >This is a newsgroup about the C language. What you want done
    >is platform-dependent. You may as well ask in a group dedicated
    >to your platform. Try comp.unix.programmer for instance.

    And comp.os.linux.embedded where your audience will likely have vast
    experience writing to flash in a Linux environment.

    --
    Dan Henry

    Dan Henry, Feb 5, 2005
  5. Uresh

    Uresh Guest

    Thanks to Jonathan Burd, Thomas Mathews and Dan Henry for giving
    suitable information.

    With best regards,
    Uresh

    Uresh, Feb 5, 2005