How to write JSP pages in ColdFusion App Server 6.1

Phil Powell

I have CF MX 6.1 with JRun running in the background. I want to be able to
write JSP scripts as well as ColdFusion, however, I don't know how to do
this (I can write JSP, but how to do it within ColdFusion framework is
beyond me).

Suggestions on where I can turn? I'm also interested in applying BSF tags;
I downloaded the JAR and TLD files and placed them accordingly within my CF
framework and added the <taglib> tags in web.xml - what else should I know?

Thanx
Phil

Matthew Woodward

I have CF MX 6.1 with JRun running in the background. I want to be able to
write JSP scripts as well as ColdFusion, however, I don't know how to do
this (I can write JSP, but how to do it within ColdFusion framework is
beyond me).

Suggestions on where I can turn? I'm also interested in applying BSF tags;
I downloaded the JAR and TLD files and placed them accordingly within my CF
framework and added the <taglib> tags in web.xml - what else should I know?

There's tons of information about this on macromedia.com. Start here:
http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/mx/coldfusion/java_j2ee.html

Ben Forta et al's "Reality Macromedia ColdFusion J2EE Integration" book is
also a great source for information about intermingling Java and CF.

HTH,
Matt