how to write reusable code in javascript

ingle.anil

Hi,
we classified reusable practice into three categries..
1) constant parameter-function with constant number of parameters
2) variable parameter-function with variable parameters
3) context parameter-function with context

please explain what are the other best practices in reusable coding.
we are facing problem as our code is getting use again and again.
we want to use the concept of reusability.

please help me out.

mbstevens

Hi,
we classified reusable practice into three categries..
1) constant parameter-function with constant number of parameters
2) variable parameter-function with variable parameters
3) context parameter-function with context

please explain what are the other best practices in reusable coding.

Kind of a broad topic.
we are facing problem as our code is getting use again and again.
we want to use the concept of reusability.

Huh?
Investigate "libraries" "modules" and "objects" in relation
to programming languages.

Neredbojias

Hi,
we classified reusable practice into three categries..
1) constant parameter-function with constant number of parameters
2) variable parameter-function with variable parameters
3) context parameter-function with context

please explain what are the other best practices in reusable coding.
we are facing problem as our code is getting use again and again.
we want to use the concept of reusability.

please help me out.

Functions and modules are all reusable if properly designed. The modular
approach has been used quite extensively in PC applications from day one.
A "best practice" might equate to comprehensive testing.