How to write spyware in C ???

Victor Smootbank

I'm an evil spy and I want to spy on other computer users
to gather information about them, that will make me incredibly
powerful.

How can I write spyware in C ???

CBFalconer

Victor said:
I'm an evil spy and I want to spy on other computer users
to gather information about them, that will make me incredibly
powerful.

How can I write spyware in C ???

First you have to join the clan. That requires a $1000 initiation
fee, followed by $100 per month membership fee. You can send it to
me via Paypal.

Kenneth Brody

Victor said:
I'm an evil spy and I want to spy on other computer users
to gather information about them, that will make me incredibly
powerful.

How can I write spyware in C ???

Not without using implementation-defined and system-specific
extensions, which are off-topic here.

However, using the standard pow() function can raise your power.
Unfortunately, there is no standard kapow() function.

Chris Hills

CBFalconer said:
First you have to join the clan. That requires a $1000 initiation
fee, followed by $100 per month membership fee. You can send it to
me via Paypal.

He is lying.... We run the Spyware Programming Environment in C for
Training Radical Engineers (SPECTRE*). You need to send us the 999USD
joining fee and the 99.99 per month membership fee.

Actually you don't need to send it we can automatically take it from
your bank now we know who you are......

*Dr No was on last night :)