How to Write the Contents of JSP To File

Suresh

Is there any way one can write the contets of a JSP to FILE .. please let me know

Thanks

Eki Y. Baskoro

G'Day Suresh,

Yes there are several ways to do it. You can use the java.io package to
write it to a file.

Suresh

Could you show me how ..

I have a jsp which displays on a browser fine .. However if some
parameter is passwed to it, the the contents that would have displayed
on the browser should have been written to file ..

PLease show me a sample

Thanks a lot in advance

Suresh

Andrew Thompson

Suresh said:
Could you show me how ..

I have a jsp which displays on a browser fine .. However if some
parameter is passwed to it, the the contents that would have displayed
on the browser should have been written to file ..

What do you actually mean Suresh?

Is it this?

You have some data in a web page, at.. say
http://mydomain.com/table.jsp ..
let's assume the data is a table.

If the web surfer comes to the same page with the URL
http://mydomain.com/table.jsp?action=save

You wish to produce an html file for the
user to save to their local disk.

Does that describe what you want to achieve?