How to write this regular expression?

Sakesun Roykiattisak

google for logix site:pythonware.com He's announced plenty non-python
stuff that is of interest to python users, including plenty of marketing
for his own software.

IMHO, Pythonware.com does not have to be about python. It can be
anything the maintainer want it to be.

Get the point ?

BTW, I'm one of python users who is NOT INTERESTED in BOOO. And prefer
Daily-python to stay what it is.

Robert Kern

D said:
google for logix site:pythonware.com He's announced plenty non-python
stuff that is of interest to python users, including plenty of marketing
for his own software.

Logix, though a language in its own right, is built on top of Python.

The Daily Python-URL isn't obligated to link to *anything*.
It hides any mention that Fredrik Lundh is behind it, which is deceitful
when he posts any smidgeon of praise his software gets, not admitting he
makes his income off support fees for that same software.

I think that reasonable people can draw a line. I would welcome more
disclosure, however.
He can try to smear me all he wants if he really thinks that will help
his business.

If he thinks that smearing you is going to help his business, he's
sillier than I thought.
Funny how you link to your own post out of context. You must have not
listened to any of the other comments.

Oh, I read all of them. No one has disputed my results either there or
through email. Yes, Fredrik was out of line accusing of Uche of running
benchmarks on different machines, but Uche was out of line with his
entire article and never explained the anomalous results either.

I posted the link alone because, at the time, I had forgotten that I had
a GreaseMonkey script installed that forwards to the print-friendly page
without comments. I didn't realize what was going on until after I posted.
Yet again someone bitches about a thread right after they hypocritically
throw their own little darts into the mix.

Yes, you're right, and I apologize. But personal bickering like
Fredrik's post and the line of yours that you snipped do belong
off-list. And the "If he thinks that smearing..." line, too, but since
I'm in for a penny...

--
Robert Kern
(e-mail address removed)

-- Richard Harter

D H

Sakesun said:
IMHO, Pythonware.com does not have to be about python. It can be
anything the maintainer want it to be.

Get the point ?

You successfully repeated my own argument, so yes, I get the point.

Fredrik Lundh

Robert said:
I think that reasonable people can draw a line. I would welcome more
disclosure, however.

I do not make my income off support fees for the free software you can down-
load from pythonware.com or effbot.org. (if you want to know what I do for a
living, check the pythonware.com front-page).

I'm not the only daily-URL editor either; I hardly ever post links to my own stuff
(but that doesn't stop other editors from doing that).

And Doug doesn't work for the IronPython project.

And this is the last thing I'm ever going to say about this; I think any reasonable
person can tell who's the certified nutcase in this thread, and who's not.

</F>