    wondered if anyone knew of a script that would do this for my site - I just
    can't seem to get at the source for the microsoft page - tricky buggers!

    John
    john, Jan 26, 2004

  2. john

    DJ WIce Guest

    : Anyone noticed the fancy zoom down of the text box pretty much to a
    : point for chosen updates when clicked on Windows Update? I expect its
    : dhtml and wondered if anyone knew of a script that would do this for
    : my site - I just can't seem to get at the source for the microsoft page
    : - tricky buggers!

    It might be a transition effect onclose.

    See for example the first google hit on transition effect javascript :

    http://www.webdevelopersnotes.com/tips/html/20.php3

    Else you could use the other MSIE only option:
    style="zoom:100%"
    style="zoom:90%"

    this makes the content smaller.
    Then resize the window and move it.