How to Zoom down text box like Windows Update?

john

Anyone noticed the fancy zoom down of the text box pretty much to a point
for chosen updates when clicked on Windows Update? I expect its dhtml and
wondered if anyone knew of a script that would do this for my site - I just
can't seem to get at the source for the microsoft page - tricky buggers!

John

DJ WIce

: Anyone noticed the fancy zoom down of the text box pretty much to a
: point for chosen updates when clicked on Windows Update? I expect its
: dhtml and wondered if anyone knew of a script that would do this for
: my site - I just can't seem to get at the source for the microsoft page
: - tricky buggers!

It might be a transition effect onclose.

See for example the first google hit on transition effect javascript :

http://www.webdevelopersnotes.com/tips/html/20.php3

Else you could use the other MSIE only option:
style="zoom:100%"
style="zoom:90%"

this makes the content smaller.
Then resize the window and move it.