    Regards,
    Bhavin
    , Jul 30, 2012

  2. dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > can any one tell me how can i change color of links only when mouse hovers
    > the color of my links are white and on hover i want them to be red if any one
    > can give me the complete example i would be more than greatful

    You can set the link colour for

    with something like

    a:link {color: white; background-color: black;}
    a:visited {color: grey; background-color: black;}
    a:hover {color: red; background-color: black;}
    a:active {color: green; background-color: black;}

    and you can set for focus (esp. for IE) too, but this may be more than
    you want to know about.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 30, 2012

  3. On Monday, July 30, 2012 3:31:28 AM UTC-7, dorayme wrote:
    > In article <>,
    >
    > wrote:
    >

    > > Hi,

    > > can any one tell me how can i change color of links only when mouse hovers

    > > the color of my links are white and on hover i want them to be red if any one

    > > can give me the complete example i would be more than greatful

    > You can set the link colour for

    > with something like
    >

    > a:link {color: white; background-color: black;}
    >
    > a:visited {color: grey; background-color: black;}
    >
    > a:hover {color: red; background-color: black;}
    >
    > a:active {color: green; background-color: black;}
    >

    > and you can set for focus (esp. for IE) too, but this may be more than
    >
    > you want to know about.
    >

    > --
    >
    > dorayme

    Nice information you have shared dorayme.
    robin richards, Sep 1, 2012