    how upload files with Perl using MySQL database?

    i wish that file be uploaded to the one folder on the server and the path of
    the image must be added into MySQL database column..

    PHP2, Jan 14, 2005

  2. PHP2

    Tore Aursand Guest

    PHP2 wrote:
    > i wish that file be uploaded to the one folder on the server and the path of
    > the image must be added into MySQL database column..

    CGI.pm will take care of the file uploading, while the DBI module takes
    care of communicating with the (MySQL) database.

    --
    Tore Aursand <>
    "I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one

    Tore Aursand, Jan 14, 2005

  3. PHP2

    PHP2 Guest

    I know it.. but have you some code advice

    PHP2, Jan 14, 2005
  4. Sherm Pendley, Jan 14, 2005
  5. PHP2

    Keith Keller Guest

    On 2005-01-14, PHP2 <> wrote:
    > I know it.. but have you some code advice

    The code advice in the Posting Guidelines says to post some code and
    ask specific questions about what's not working the way you expect.

    --keith

    --
    -francisco.ca.us
    (try just my userid to email me)

    Keith Keller, Jan 14, 2005
  6. PHP2

    Tore Aursand Guest

    PHP2 wrote:
    >>CGI.pm will take care of the file uploading, while the DBI module takes
    >>care of communicating with the (MySQL) database.

    > I know it.. but have you some code advice

    Do you? Have you read the documentation for these modules? Have you
    tried searching the web and/or Usenet with Google? What have you tried
    so far? Do you expect us to do your work? Do you mind doing others work
    for free?

    --
    Tore Aursand <>
    "Out of missiles. Out of bullets. Down to harsh language." (Unknown)

    Tore Aursand, Jan 14, 2005

  1. dave
  4. Andreas Sonnenbichler

    Perl Hashes and MySQL database

    Andreas Sonnenbichler, Sep 1, 2003, in forum: Perl Misc