How use Distutils for plugins ?

william

I've got 2 differents sources of code, one for the main code (let's
call it Main), and the other one for plugins (let's call it Plugins).

The setup.py for Main is trivial and install all files in <python
path>/site-packages/Main/. Thus, Works well.

My problem is because Plugins must go to:<python
path>/site-packages/Main/plugins/

By reading the doc, I've found that we can use the "--install-lib"
parameter, and that works. But it's not automatic.

I would find a way to define the insatll-lib parameters automatically
inside the setup.py of Plugins.
My idea is to load Main and get is installed place by using the
Main.__file__ variable.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

William