How use excel with ASP ???

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by lubiel, Sep 26, 2003.

  1. lubiel

    lubiel Guest

    How use excel with ASP ???

    Hello,

    Someone know the way to work with
    ASP and Excel files by Web ???

    The idea is from my ASP, first reading my database,
    display a list of countries with facts of it in excel
    format and then
    can manipulate this facts, at the end, save the data
    modified
    in the database.

    This is possible?

    I need to use excel embedded in my ASP ???

    Where i can find documetation about it?

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    lubiel, Sep 26, 2003

  2. "lubiel" <> wrote in message

    > How use excel with ASP ???
    >
    > Hello,
    >
    > Someone know the way to work with
    > ASP and Excel files by Web ???
    >
    > The idea is from my ASP, first reading my database,
    > display a list of countries with facts of it in excel
    > format and then
    > can manipulate this facts, at the end, save the data
    > modified
    > in the database.
    >
    > This is possible?
    >
    > I need to use excel embedded in my ASP ???
    >
    > Where i can find documetation about it?

    Why on the MSKB of course ...
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=301044
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=199841