    How can I show this image on an ASP page?

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    Bullschmidt, Oct 30, 2003

  2. Bullschmidt

    Ray at Guest

    Response.BinaryWrite the value from the recordset. Here's a decent link.
    http://www.aspfaqs.com/ASPScripts/PrintFAQ.asp?FAQID=172

    Expect to get yelled at for storing your images in the database. :]

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Bullschmidt

    Steven Burn Guest

    Storing images in a database for use on the web is something I personally
    wouldn't even consider. As far as I am concerned, if you need images, stick
    em in a folder ;o)

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group CEO
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Disclaimer:
    I know I'm probably wrong, I just like taking part :eek:)

    Steven Burn, Oct 30, 2003
  4. Bullschmidt

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    And consdier this a yell... :)

    Jeff

    On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:07:28 -0500, "Ray at <%=sLocation%>"

    Jeff Cochran, Oct 30, 2003