how will i know programatically that wmp is done playing?

shotokan99

hi,
successfully i was able to embed wmp and run it using ff, and control
it programatically using javascript. now my issue is, how do i know
programatically if wmp is done playing a certain video? what
property,etc to invoke that would give the signal?

tnx.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

shotokan99 said:
successfully i was able to embed wmp and run it using ff, and control
it programatically using javascript. now my issue is, how do i know
programatically if wmp is done playing a certain video? what
property,etc to invoke that would give the signal?

I would appreciate it if you read what was replied for a change,
including recommendations made there in the form of polite requests
regarding your posting style, and then following/adhering to it. I
would also appreciate it if you would stop creating new threads for
the same problem/topic. TIA.

http://jibbering.com/faq/

PointedEars