How worker process navigate request to web application.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Dominick Baier, Oct 12, 2006.

  1. This depends on the version of IIS - <6.0 you only have one worker process
    - in IIS 6 you can have multiple processess (configured via application pools)

    regardless of the amount of worker processes you use - every asp.net application
    will run in its own AppDomain and serve incoming requests in that AppDomain
    - your dlls are loaded in the process - yes.

    ---
    Dominick Baier, DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com