How would I create the following XML file and populate withdata from a dataset?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ray Stevens, Dec 28, 2004.

  1. Ray Stevens

    Ray Stevens Guest

    I am not familier with .NET xml classes and am trying to create something
    similar to the following document and populate it with data from a DataSet:

    <LXML>
    <Order>
    <Input>
    <Origination_Code value="LTT"/>
    <Transaction_Type value="UPD"/>
    <Lender_ID value="1234567"/>
    <Lender_Contact_Name value="John Doe"/>
    </Input>
    </Order>
    </LXML>

    This will be the basic format and, as I mentioned previously, all elements
    will be string values from a DataSet.

    Should I use a schema for this?

    Ray Stevens, Dec 28, 2004

  2. Ray Stevens