  1. K

    K Guest

    Can anyone give some lines of code that would make text pop up a certain amount of time

    K, Oct 17, 2012

  2. Re: How Would I make text pop up a certain amount of time after the previous action

    In article <>,
    K <> wrote:

    > Can anyone give some lines of code that would make text pop up a
    > certain amount of time

    Here's a complete example using Swing:

    <http://stackoverflow.com/a/12451673/230513>

    --
    John B. Matthews
    trashgod at gmail dot com

    John B. Matthews, Oct 17, 2012

  3. K

    Arne Vajhoej Guest

    On 10/16/2012 11:30 PM, K wrote:
    > Can anyone give some lines of code that would make text pop up a certain amount of time

    In what context?

    Desktop app or applet? (Swing? JavaFX? SWT?)

    Web app?

    Arne

    Arne Vajhoej, Oct 17, 2012
  4. K

    Roedy Green Guest

    Re: How Would I make text pop up a certain amount of time after the previous action

    On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 20:30:51 -0700 (PDT), K <> wrote,

    >Can anyone give some lines of code that would make text pop up a certain amount of time

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jdialog.html
    There are four possible ways to poke a card into a slot.
    Nearly always, only one way works. To me that betrays a
    Fascist mentality, demanding customers conform to some
    arbitrary rule, and hassling them to discover the magic
    orientation. The polite way to do it is to design the reader
    slot so that all four ways work, or so that all the customer
    has to do is put the card in the vicinity of the reader.

    Roedy Green, Oct 17, 2012
  5. K

    K Guest

    I meant in a java application how would I make certain lines of text pop up after some other text

    K, Oct 18, 2012