How would you structure this schema element?

Discussion in 'XML' started by D. Alvarado, Apr 27, 2004.

  1. D. Alvarado

    D. Alvarado Guest

    I have a schema element reprsenting an order's product. I want to
    include information within the product to state that the product was
    delivered, or it was not delivered for the following reasons (there
    could be more than one). Does anyone have a suggestion or example for
    how I might encapsulate that information within my schema?

    Here's the code for the product without the delivery status,

    <xs:element name="PRODUCT" minOccurs="1"
    maxOccurs="unbounded">
    <xs:complexType>
    <xs:attribute name="id" type="xs:integer"
    />
    <xs:all>
    <xs:element name="QUANTITY"
    type="xs:integer" />
    <xs:element name="TITLE"
    type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
    </xs:all>
    </xs:complexType>
    </xs:element>

    Thanks, - Dave