    See An Online Example. You may have to configure it to your own
    personal needs.

    http://www.geocities.com/overlord_77520/cgi.html

    Duke the Coward, Dec 5, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > I have found that you can aquire information about a user's screen
    > width, height, and how many colors they have on the screen by using
    > Javascript. But little does that have any valid use for the
    > webmaster, since it is client side, or is it? I have written a script
    > that will pass along this information into a CGI Program. That way it
    > can be gathered by webmasters for making design decisions.
    >
    > See An Online Example. You may have to configure it to your own
    > personal needs.

    Amazing. You've posted crap twice in quick succession. Is it chilly
    under your bridge?

    --
    Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
    I do not eat quiche.

    Hywel Jenkins, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Duke the Coward

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:34:48 -0000, Hywel Jenkins
    <> wrote:

    >Amazing. You've posted crap twice in quick succession. Is it chilly
    >under your bridge?

    Bridge ? I want to know where he got the time machine! It's 1997
    again - I'm going to clean up on Cisco stock

    Andy Dingley, Dec 6, 2004
  4. On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 13:07:37 -0800, Duke the Coward wrote:

    > See An Online Example. You may have to configure it to your own
    > personal needs.
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/overlord_77520/cgi.html

    Your examples page is like a Netscape 2.0 nightmare. Why on earth would
    you use that background? Oh...I see Geocities. never mind.

    The rest of your site appears to be devoted to the stock market. You may,
    in fact, be fairly clever with the stock market. But not with web design!
    Please at the very least, get rid of all colors, images, and Java crap. At
    least then I won't want to poke my eyes out with an ice cream scoop[1]
    after looking at your site.

    later...

    [1]<http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide>

    --