how you print your invoice

Guoqi Zheng

Dear sir,

Our E-commerce site needs to print out a few 100s invoice a day. I do not
know what is the best way to print invoice. Those invoice has to be printed
on a very precise position on our invoice format paper.

I am thinking about the following to print the invoice.

1. Ms Access Report.
2. ASP.NET web form.
3. Windows Form.

What will be the best option to print invoice?

--
Kind regards

Guoqi Zheng
guoqi AT meetholland dot com
Http://www.meetholland.com

Craig Deelsnyder

Dear sir,

Our E-commerce site needs to print out a few 100s invoice a day. I do not
know what is the best way to print invoice. Those invoice has to be
printed
on a very precise position on our invoice format paper.

I am thinking about the following to print the invoice.

1. Ms Access Report.
2. ASP.NET web form.
3. Windows Form.

What will be the best option to print invoice?

Go with what you know. If you already use Access reports, then use that.
..NET has Crystal Reports integration which allows some nice layouts, and
ability to export to Excel and PDFs. But any one of these would work,
just depends on your needs, comfort level and what your architecture is.

Guoqi Zheng

Thanks for the reply..

I am currently using Ms Access. Access is very simple to use. However, the
question is that it seems to me that the printing position is not very
stable in Ms Access. If I use the same Ms Access project application on
different computer with different resolution to print invoice. The printing
position changes a very little. A very little may be a problem already for
our bank who need to process our invoice.

--
Kind regards

Guoqi Zheng
guoqi AT meetholland dot com
Http://www.meetholland.com

clintonG

So send all print requeststo an application on a print server.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com