How????

Ramez T. Mina

So where to store around 4000 string after button click and how to retrieve
them in another separate clicks.
I have spent few days in this without any solutions.

-Ramez T. Mina

mortb

For example

Write data to viewstate:
ViewState.Add("myString", myValue);

Read from viewstate:
string myString = (string)ViewState["myString"];

(Problem wiht viewstate is that it gets sent back and fourth over the
network every request)

or save the data to a DB or a file...

cheers,
mortb

Pete Wright

For that size of data I would recommend going with a database. Just create a
temp file in a database and save into it - it's probably quicker than round
tripping 4k+ of data each time th euser does something.

Hope that helps