How's JRE handle the process of Applet Destroy (IE6)? trace stopped until "joined applet thread"

Discussion in 'Java' started by soldieryap81@yahoo.com, Sep 28, 2006.

  1. Guest

    hi, thanks for your viewing.

    I have an applet doing in multithreaded way, an applet that's called by
    javascript to do the communication with a device (java comm) and
    servlet. The problem is after few times of calling from javascript, the
    IE closed by itself when i clicked to navigate to another page.

    I've trace the log, i found nothing but the messages stopped on "basic:
    Joined applet thread ..."

    If the IE didnt close by itself, the sequences would be like:

    basic: Joined applet thread ...
    basic: Unregistered modality listener
    basic: Quiting applet ...

    It looked like it crashed on destroying and quitting the applet in IE?
    anyone could tell me what's went wrong and what's the meaning of
    "Joined applet thread"?

    thanks

    regards,

    , Sep 28, 2006