HowTo clear all ViewState from a WebUserControl without doing a PostBack ?

Andreas Klemt

Hello,
how can I clear all ViewStates from a WebUserControl without
doing a PostBack ?

Thanks in advance,
Andreas

Andreas Klemt

Hello Kevin,
should I use control.clear? Is there a way to clear any viewstate from
textboxes?

Regards,
Andreas

Natty Gur

Hi,
You can set that textbox won't get any viewstate by setting
enableviewstate property to false. this can be done only on the server
side.

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
34th Elkalay st. Raanana