Howto create a popup menu with icons?

Ignasi Giró

Hello everyone

I wonder if exists any way of creating a popup menu (ContextMenu) where
every option has an own icon.

Thanks!

Dmitry Bond.

Hello.

Look to http://www.codeproject.com/cs/menu/menuimage.asp.
Perhaps it helps.
===quote:begin===
By default, .NET Framework menus provide no image property on the MenuItem
class. To add one requires defining your own drawing and painting code and
basically rendering the menus yourself from scratch.
===quote:end===

I believe that it is incompleteness of VS.Net team.
Ufortunately, VS.Net 2003 still has the same incompleteness. :-(

Imho, icons in menu are used almost by all peps then it was really stupid
not to implement this in VS.Net.

WBR,
Dmitry.

Ignasi Giró

Thx for your fast reply Dmitry

I also think VSNET doesn't have some nice controls, and I'm surprised about
that. We recently have bought external controls that solves that problem,
providing new menu items and context menu. (Janus)

I see I can do that the way u explained but we must use what we've bought ;)
....thx anyway!