HOWTO: Customize ChangePasswordFailureText?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Antonio, Jun 22, 2006.

  1. Antonio

    Antonio Guest

    Hi,

    I would like to display the ChangePasswordFailureText somewhere else. For
    example:

    Protected Sub ctlChangePassword_ChangePasswordError(ByVal sender As
    Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles
    ctlChangePassword.ChangePasswordError

    Label1.Text = ctlChangePassword.ChangePasswordFailureText
    End Sub

    But Label1 appears as follows:
    Password incorrect or New Password invalid.
    New Password length minimum: {0}.
    Non-alphanumeric characters required: {1}.

    QUESTION: How can I display the actual value of {0} and {1}?

    Thanks in advance.

    Antonio

    --
    Regards,