    How can I detect that the .eml file has left the Queue folder?

    --
    Dan Sikorsky, MSCS BSCE BAB

    Dan Sikorsky, Jan 23, 2006

  2. This is a Web-based app? Or did you write a component in C# or something?
    You have a Web server that doesn't have constant access to the Internet?

    I suggest asking in a C# group.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Jan 23, 2006

  3. Dan Sikorsky

    Dan Sikorsky Guest

    This is a C# console app using SMTP to send an email.

    The .EML file stays in the Queue folder because I close down the Internet
    Connection prematurely. That's why I posted this request ... What's the best
    way to keep the Internet Connection live until the IIS server is done
    sending the email, as evidenced by the .EML file leaving the Queue folder..

    message news:OIS$...

    Dan Sikorsky, Jan 23, 2006
  4. 1. Don't have a server that doesn't have a constant connection to the
    Internet if it needs one.

    2. Try asking in a C# console app group. This group is for classic ASP.

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Jan 23, 2006