Howto display an ASP.net datagrid rows as columns and vice versa?

Jimmy

Hi

I want to display my datagrid with the columns horizontal and rows vertical,
so just the other way around. For example instead of :

name address city
Tom 200 George Street Sydney

i would like:

name Tom
address 200 George Street
city sydney

ch

Jim

Eliyahu Goldin

Yeah, understand, I also used to walk upside down into my office at York
Street in Sydney CBD :)

Ok, I would suggest trying the DataList instead. You can set RepeatDirection
to Horizontal and setup one-column wide tables in HeaderTemplate and
ItemTemplate to arrange the header and data items horizontally.

Eliyahu