HowTo: expose web.config to client?

Wendell Buckner

Is there an easy straight forward way get the web.config from a webservice?
Will I need to write additional code in the webservice to expose this? I'll
do some research today... But if anyone knows please share this knowledge
with me.

Oleg Kap

Hello Wendell,
I think the easiest way would be to expose method wich will return web.config
as string.
You will have more control over who can access it and could apply some other
restriction such hide specific sections if needed.

Hope it helps,
Oleg