howto generate and show vcl components onto Form at runtime?

Encapsulin

Hello everybody,
I am newbie in Borland c++ builder, and a little confused,
is it possible to add some vcl components to the Form at runtime?
For example, i need to generate and show some (X) checkboxes , X- user
input, may be 8 or 18,or 80 - it isn't predefined.
How it is possible?
Where can i read about this future?
May be you be kindness to advice some manuals or books, where this
future be explained?
Many thanks.

Victor Bazarov

Encapsulin said:
I am newbie in Borland c++ builder, and a little confused,
is it possible to add some vcl components to the Form at runtime?
[...]

Wrong newsgroup. Please go to borland.public.cppbuilder.*