Howto put the CodeBehind in a Class Library?

Chris

As I understand it, I could create a class library, and then have some
of my ASPX pages inherit from classes in the class library (the web
application would have a reference to the class library DLL).

But is it possible to make this work nicely in VS.NET, the way the
default code behind pages work?

I'm guessing not.

I would like to be able to use the designer, drag a new button onto
the form, double click it and have it take me to the vb file in the
class library project, rather than the code behind that it does by
default.

Is this impossible?

Sky Sigal

In my limited experience -- nope -- there is a very handy right-click
'GotoDefinition' that will get you there in one/two clicks from the code
behind...One click to get to the button instantiation -- one click to get to
its def/class.

it goes without saying that this works only if you have included the actual
dll Project and its files -- not just a Ref to the dll.....