HOWTO: Select records from aspnet_Users in a SqlDataSource Control

Dan Sikorsky

I've tried to set the SELECT command in a SqlDataSource control for a
FormView to read the aspnet_Users table but get an exception saying I don't
have permission. How can I resolve this?

Guest

Are you using windows authentication or SQL server authentication? Either
way you need to give the relevant user the relevent permissions on the table
within SQL server.