HOWTO: Set Validation Summary Message Display Color

Dan Sikorsky

Even though the documentation says the default color of the validation
summary message display color is red, my color is showing black. I've even
set the ForeColor attribute in the asp:validationsummary tag to red, but it
still shows black. How can I resolve this?

Dan Sikorsky

Solution:

The .css file declared the Unordered List tag, which is how the validation
messages are displayed, to have a default style. By removing this from the
..css file, the forecolor is now Red.