    summary message display color is red, my color is showing black. I've even
    set the ForeColor attribute in the asp:validationsummary tag to red, but it
    still shows black. How can I resolve this?
    Dan Sikorsky, Feb 8, 2005

  2. Can you please post the code in your aspx page?
    --
    Gopal Rangaswamy
    Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer

    Gopal \(FMS, Inc.\), Feb 8, 2005

  3. Dan Sikorsky

    Patrice Guest

    What if you look at the resulting HTML code ?

    Patrice

    Patrice, Feb 8, 2005
  4. Dan Sikorsky

    Dan Sikorsky Guest

    Solution:

    The .css file declared the Unordered List tag, which is how the validation
    messages are displayed, to have a default style. By removing this from the
    ..css file, the forecolor is now Red.

    Dan Sikorsky, Feb 8, 2005
  5. Dan Sikorsky

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Thanks!

    Thanks for the info - you saved me considerable time!
    , Jan 12, 2008