Howto suppress a warning "insecure world writeable .." in Ruby 1.8.4 ?

Nuralanur

-------------------------------1138189732

Dear all,

I would like to know how to suppress a warning

warning: Insecure world writable dir ...

in Ruby 1.8.4.

I get this especially using Erik Veenstra's
superb rubyscript2exe program. (He has been
describing that problem in his Documentation, too.)
It is a problem that was not present in Ruby 1.8.2,
but I would like not to have to install Ruby twice....

Thank you for your help,

Axel

-------------------------------1138189732--

Erik Veenstra

I would like to know how to suppress a warning
warning: Insecure world writable dir ...

in Ruby 1.8.4.

I get this especially using Erik Veenstra's superb
rubyscript2exe program. (He has been describing that problem
in his Documentation, too.) It is a problem that was not
present in Ruby 1.8.2, but I would like not to have to
install Ruby twice....

You could delete line 4076 in file.c of Ruby 1.8.4... :)

gegroet,
Erik V. - http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/

ara.t.howard

-------------------------------1138189732

Dear all,

I would like to know how to suppress a warning

warning: Insecure world writable dir ...

in Ruby 1.8.4.

I get this especially using Erik Veenstra's
superb rubyscript2exe program. (He has been
describing that problem in his Documentation, too.)
It is a problem that was not present in Ruby 1.8.2,
but I would like not to have to install Ruby twice....

Thank you for your help,

Axel

$VERBOSE=nil

-a