    further information or give me a short introduction.

    Other FFT algorithms are welcome as well.

    Matthias

    Matthias Pospiech, Nov 29, 2006

    Victor Bazarov, Nov 29, 2006

  3. Matthias Pospiech

    Guest

    Matthias Pospiech wrote:
    > I need a fast and reliable FFT algorithm in C++. I found a C algorithm
    > on the webseite http://www.fftw.org/index.html (FFTW).
    >
    > But I am stuck at the point howto actually use the algortihm and comile
    > it myself.

    A precompiled FFTW library for Windows is at fftw.org/windows.html

    Documentation on how to use it can be found in the FFTW manual
    (fftw.org/doc).

    > Other FFT algorithms are welcome as well.

    Many FFT implementations are linked to from fftw.org/links.html

    Regards,
    Steven G. Johnson

    PS. As another poster pointed out, this is not really the right
    newsgroup for VC++ questions.

    , Nov 30, 2006