HP open source printer drivers are in Python

Fredrik Lundh

Ben said:
Only the omniscient, prescient or telepathic can be familiar with your
question before you ask it.

so if I know that I'm not familiar with HP's printer drivers, I'm omniscient ?

or is it telepathy that makes it possible for me to communicate with my
brain? (the latter would of course explain why it doesn't always work...)

coffee time.

</F>

Andy Leszczynski

Andy said:
I have a specific question, anybody is familiar?

Just wanted to report, that problem is solved :).

But seriously, sorry for enigmatic question. I have had a very weird
problem with HPLIP 0.97. Wanted to check out if there is someone
familiar with the design of HPLIP before diving into deep details. But
in meantime after detailed debugging of the Python and C++ parts I
pinpointed the problem which turned out to be not uninstalled older
version of sane shared libraries which screwed up some part of the inter
process communication.

Anyway, thx for the interest.

A.