Hpricot wont parse <a> elements via XPath

No Uu

In this code (http://pastebin.com/m36de2949) unread_links will not read
the <a> elements specified in line 12. I double-checked the XPath with
the XPather Firefox extension, and it is correct.

Is this some obscure difficulty with Hpricot? I seem to be doing
everything correctly.

Rob Biedenharn

--

It looks like those <a> tags are first children of the <td
class="row1"> so there is no preceding-sibling for them.

Perhaps you need to post what you expect to read in addition to the
xpath that you're trying to use to find it.

-Rob

(e-mail address removed)