HP's Partner Virtualization Program

Richard Maher

Hi,

I read that the PVP is the replacement for the old TestDrive Cluster but
also that "An OpenVMS offering will be added when it is supported under HP
Integrity VM.".

So when will VMS run on an integrity VM? Is it also waiting for
Tukwila/Tequila? Can VMs not be run on any of the existing chips that VMS
supports?

Regards Richard Maher

Arne Vajhøj

Richard said:
I read that the PVP is the replacement for the old TestDrive Cluster but
also that "An OpenVMS offering will be added when it is supported under HP
Integrity VM.".

So when will VMS run on an integrity VM? Is it also waiting for
Tukwila/Tequila? Can VMs not be run on any of the existing chips that VMS
supports?

Wrong group ?

Arne