    when i click the a link i want to see a thing which is like save as target

    it can be a word doc or xls or whatever. i want to make it dowloadable when
    a user click a link.. how can it be possible...
    Savas Ates, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Savas Ates

    John Guest

    This is not the right newsgroup but ...

    John, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Savas Ates

    John Guest

    better <a href="http://www.myserver.com/docs/myword.doc"
    target="_blank">MyWord</a>

    or simply

    John, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Savas Ates

    Savas Ates Guest

    hey you probably missunderstood me... when you give a link zip file you
    seee (open dowload written) a dialog box.. but when you give a link to a doc
    file explorer dont behave a zip file.. it opens it.. but i dont want to open
    it.. i want to save as dialog box.. is it clear..

    and it is not a right place which group can i ask..
    Savas Ates, Aug 25, 2004
  5. Think this is what you want.

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2161

    Stu

    Stuart Palmer, Aug 25, 2004
  6. Savas Ates

    Savas Ates Guest

    ok 10x i solve it..
    Savas Ates, Aug 25, 2004
  7. Savas Ates

    John Guest

    ADODB.Stream is disabled since the latest Windows Update. So it can be this
    is not longer working on a clients machine.
    John, Aug 25, 2004