href problem

Savas Ates

when i click the a link i want to see a thing which is like save as target

it can be a word doc or xls or whatever. i want to make it dowloadable when
a user click a link.. how can it be possible...

Savas Ates

hey you probably missunderstood me... when you give a link zip file you
seee (open dowload written) a dialog box.. but when you give a link to a doc
file explorer dont behave a zip file.. it opens it.. but i dont want to open
it.. i want to save as dialog box.. is it clear..

and it is not a right place which group can i ask..

John

ADODB.Stream is disabled since the latest Windows Update. So it can be this
is not longer working on a clients machine.