.hta

Brian Cryer

Dennis said:
Is the .hta extesion new? Is it worth pursuing to learn?

Its not new, I think its been around since the days of IE 5 (or maybe its
just backwards compatible)? I suspect it will tie you to IE and I very much
doubt it will work with any other browser. For this reason I'd stay away
from it.

Information I gleaned about it (not much):
http://www.cryer.co.uk/filetypes/h/hta.htm

Being cynical, its another idea from Microsoft to tie people into using
Microsoft products - in this case Internet Explorer.

brucie

what are you doing over here? if you come over here i get to go over to
alt.internet.search-engines and hassle them about being obsessive
compulsives.