HTA's & ASP

Stuart

Does any one know how to display data from a database and display it in an
HTML Application?

Can this be done?

The reason I ask is that I am developing an internal web based application
that requires 1 datasource for many sites (geographical locations) and I
wish to remove the tool bar facility from the browser to stop people hitting
the back button etc. etc.

Any help always greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Stuart

Stuart

Mike,

How would I go about building a custom app around a web control???

I am willing to learn, so if you could point me in the right direction for
references on building something like this I would be very grateful.

Regards,

Stuart

Stuart

Brian

The site is for an internal Web based application.

I want to stop users clicking back button and I want to be able to control
the whole navigation process.

Some people just cannot be trusted to leave things alone - they keep messing
with the address strings.

Stuart

William Morris

Just a note from someone who's been there:

If you take away standard - read "expected" or "familiar" - functionalities,
you're going to get HUGE pushback from your end users. I can understand
needing to control process, but you might take a real close look at the end
goals and see if they're still acheived with the interface left alone.
Admittedly, the view's not very good from the cheap seats, here, but that's
my 2p worth.

- Wm